Our Brayden and Aslan: from little boys to Godly Men!
Monday, January 12, 2009
The Dog Bite
I am amazed at how well he healed. It's that one at the bottom that we want to heal with no scarring!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Brayden,
Nanna is soooo proud of you. I know this dog biting you had to be a scary thing. Nanna was bitten by a dog when she was not much older than you. I am praying for healing with no scar. I love you and miss you very much ! Love Nanna D.
1 comment:
Brayden,
Nanna is soooo proud of you. I know this dog biting you had to be a scary thing. Nanna was bitten by a dog when she was not much older than you. I am praying for healing with no scar.
I love you and miss you very much !
Love Nanna D.
Post a Comment